How to download torrent on your mobile
Hi friends,today iam bring very new trick of "How to Download Torrent files on Your Mobile Phone".Torrent have become part of our daily internet usage. But what if you need to download a Torrent file by a wifi or any network connection outside your home, like in your workplace or college. Well Torrent clients have been around for that from few years and here are some of the popular Torrent clients you can use to download the torrent file using your Mobile Phone.
- The first and only BitTorrent client for Symbian OS Phones and its free and Open Source.
- SymTorrent is available for mobile devices based on the S60 Platform 3rd and 5th edition .
- Capability to start download via the browser.
- Resumes partial downloaded torrents even after restarting the application.
Java ME Phones
MobTorrent is the first Bittorrent client for Java ME based mobile phones like Nokia S40, Nokia 6500 and supports all Java ME capable phones with the proper JSRs.
- A popular torrent client for iPhone,iPod and iPad’s.
- Application was actually envisioned as a tool for managing ImageShack‘s torrent download service, but now extended to other torrent sites such as IsoHunt and Mininova.
- IS Drive costs $4.99 in the Apple App Store, and this service comes loaded with either a monthly or daily fee.
- Supports all popular clients like µTorrent, Transmission, rTorrent, Vuze, Deluge and BitTorrent 6.
- Lets you control Speed and performance of the torrent Download.
- Adding a torrent file is easy via the integrated search, RSS feeds or the barcode scanner.
- Easy management of torrents through home screen widgets and background alarm service.
- Direct save to file, no more temporary file
- Full and consolidated file saving modes.
- Trackerless Torrents (DHT) based on Kademlia
- Peer Exchange (PEX)
- Plain Text and RC4 Protocol Encryptions
- Advanced extensions
- HTTP Seeding